Wood Oven



I've been meaning to post this for a while. But was to lazy to download the photos from my husbands phone. But here we are!

We talked about a wood oven and how nice it would be for ages, then about 2 years ago my father did a job, and they said to him that there is a pile of fire bricks there that they didn't want and that he could have them!! He called my husband and that afternoon they were driving in the driveway with enought fired bricks for 2 wood ovens!!!

Then my husband to find the right plan, and shape that he wanted - then he got to work! And as you'll see in the pictures he worked into the night some days to get it done!

There are a few stages in building your own wood oven, and a lot of waiting for things to set before you can move onto the next stage. But he got it done so quickly and we LOVE IT!

There is nothing like bread straight out of the wood oven, or the flavour it gives a roast dinner! And the pizzas, did I mention the AMAZING MOUTH WATERING PIZZAS!!!! Yuuuuuuummmmm!!!

Do you have a wood oven? What do you cook in yours?

I'f you have any questions about how he made it, he'd be happy to answer them!

- I love having such a handy husband!





















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts